Having a morning routine is essential to start the day off well. If your mornings are usually rushed or chaotic, establishing a routine can help you feel more in control of your day.
Here is some reasons why you should start a morning routine:
- overcome procrastination
- set you up for a productive day
How you start the day sets the tone for the rest of the day.
So the trick is knowing which success and health habits to include in your morning routine. Keep it simple and realistic remember that starting your day off on the right foot will change everything about the rest of your day.
It may take some trial and error before you find the right routine that works for you but here is a couple of tips to help you create the perfect routine:
- What exactly do you want to accomplish in the morning, what would your ideal morning look like?
- Take that list and allocate how long it will take to do each activity ie a shower, workout, journal, whatever activity is on your list.
- Determine what time you have to get up in order to complete your ideal morning.
- If the time you have to get up is unrealistic, prioritize 2-4 activities that you want to achieve in the morning.
In creating your morning routine you aren’t looking for perfection, instead a discipline to do it knowing overtime it will make a big difference in your life. The second it feels like work, you must re-evaluate it otherwise it won’t stick and you will return to old habits.
Otherwise try out the Fit Mum morning routine that requires you to only get up 30 minutes earlier and get all of your healthy habits crossed off your list before the kids wake up. Click on the image below:
P.S If you like this and ready to start your health and fitness journey sign up to Healthie Mums and get access to Healthie Beginnings! A program designed for the busy mum to help her create a healthier lifestyle that will leave her feeling in control, confident, strong and fit. Click here