You are currently in a bit of a rut and finding exercising and eating clean foods a bit of a chore.
Remember why you started this journey. You have to WANT to change, no one can make you do it, if your heart isn’t in it, you won’t follow through with what needs to be done and you will find excuses. These reasons is what is going to get you through these tough times.
There are going to be hurdles or obstacles that will arise. Days when you couldn’t be bothered, you aren’t seeing results or life just gets busy but you just have to push through. Never lose sight of your goals this is why you are putting in so much hard work and it will pay off. If you need help, ask for help.
Follow through with the habits that you built when you were motivated and your motivation and enthusiasm will eventually return. Being consistent even when you don’t feel like doing it will continue to get you results in the long run.
A few things that you can do to mix it up is:
- Change up your exercise routine or try a new fitness activity
- Try new healthy recipes/meals.
- Healthy cafes are popping up all over the place, go have lunch at one with a friend and be inspired
- Get a gym buddy to keep you accountable
- If you have been going hard core with little rest, you may just need a few days off or try a lighter/ low impact exercise like yoga. If you do, decide you need rest make sure that you set a day to return back to your training sessions.