When we began cooking I knew I wanted to bake something with apples. The first thing it reminded me of when I tried it was apple pie and I baked it in a pie/tart dish, so I called it Apple Pie, it’s more of a cake realistically, so Apple Pie Cake. If you aren’t aware yet i make up my own things, ok, it’s my kitchen and I am happy and Mia ate it so it’s all good! There is no added sugar only the natural good stuff, once again super easy and not very long to cook.
Self Raising flour 1 1/2 cups
2 apples diced to however big you want the chunks
2 egg, whisked
1/2 cup Milk (your choice)
1/4 cup coconut oil
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Sift flour into bowl add half of apples
- Combine wet ingredients together
- Add the wet to the dry ingredient and the rest of the apples
- Pour into a dish
- Cook for about 20-30 minutes depending on your oven or until lightly golden brown.
- Suitable to freeze
I didn’t quite do this I just whisked the eggs and coconut oil and then pour in the ingredients into the bowl but I am thinking since i did pre whisk the eggs and coconut oil, I would combine the rest of the wet ingredients and mix them together next time. It still turned out fine which ever way you decide to make this.