Tabletop ab curl the next level from abdominal curl.
What to focus on:
– Using the abdominals to curl the body up, don’t bring the legs in closer as the head and shoulders come up off the floor. The legs should remain in the same position at all times.
– The belly button should remain pressed towards the spine at all times, not allowing the abdominals to pop up when the head and shoulders are lifted off the floor.
– Spine remains flat on the mat at all times, eyes on the knees, and a small gap between the chin and the chest.
– Shoulders are down and back.
– No tension within the neck or the back region.